Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Grocery Shopping with Ballard

To the woman who tried to seduce me in the grocery store with liver pate---it almost worked.

To the butcher who followed me around with a meat thermometer---well that was just creepy.

And for this conversation:

ringgggggggggggggggggggggg

Me: Hello

phone: Hi, it’s your good looking brother…

Me: I’m sorry you have the wrong number. I don’t have a good looking brother.

I swear to God I called him right back but I almost peed myself in the veggie isle.

4 comments:

Charles said...

You are awesome.

Artichoke Heart said...

Is it wrong that I would have found the meat thermometer perhaps nominally intriguing?

early hours of sky said...

yes, very.


and charlie you made me so happy today I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hi there ##name##.