Thursday, January 05, 2006

Note to self: do not play red rover with girl power class after you’ve eaten lunch b/c you are almost forty (38) and when you run really fast it makes you want to puke. Okay, when you ran really fast at twelve, it did the same thing but it sounds better now.

I am hopefully going out with the dancing blogger boy tonight. You know who he is. I don’t know whether to wear my new cute plaid skirt with black leather boots or my new purple velvet pants. Yes, velvet. My preschoolers are going to go wild when I wear them to teach. I know it’s wrong to wear your dancing clothes to work but I can’t help myself.

So if you are in Minneapolis tonight, if you see some wild poets (one wearing black boots, another wearing a hard hat) well say hello and join the party.

3 comments:

Artichoke Heart said...

Oh, that sounds like such a fabulous time! I'm absolutely riddled with Blogging Dancing Poet Envy!

Unknown said...

I already have~ hello

Charles said...

I truly enjoyed your (in person) company!! THANK YOU so much for spending time with me—I look forwarding to our next rendezvous...