Thursday, April 27, 2006

A crow sat by window all day and watched me teach, I knew it was a bad sign.

I have nothing left to say. I have been emptied. Someone once said, I would never be satisfied and I looked it up tonight “convinced beyond all doubt.” Six months ago I would have agreed with this person about my need to push at everything, but now honestly in so many things I have been convinced beyond doubt.

I am believer. Deep down I have always been. Jeff said on Sunday that living a deep life, loving deeply is about walking away from the demons. We will always have voices which tell us lies, old roads and patterns to follow but we have the power to walk away. We have the power to believe.

Send in the crows. I am here.

1 comment:

Blair said...

Crows, like black cats, are never a bad sign, they usually mean that you need to change a direction you are heading towards... it can be mundane like moving bedrooms or it can talk about choices... they are helper spirits and, I think, should be honored.
It is interesting to note that a mention of crows is what made me blog roll you...