Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy V Day and where oh where are all the men

I sent Em flowers at her work today at the library which is, no big surprise made up of all women and they are convinced that she was the ONLY ONE to get flowers because she’s married to a woman.

I would just like to note here, that I too am married to a woman and I didn’t get a damn thing. Oh and there are no men at my work either unless they are kids and that doesn’t really count.

Where have all the good men gone is a brilliant song and its now playing in my head.

Oh and they messed up the flowers and forgot chocolates so they are now sending her more flowers with chocolates tomorrow to make it up for it. Because yes, I am a lesbian with attitude.

Imagine!!!

1 comment:

LifePoemsProject.com said...

Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com