Saturday, November 27, 2004

First Snow

Last night I watched Russian films and drank red wine. It was one of those movies you think you hate but then it sticks in your head all day and you realize you really loved it. And besides languages films to me are always comforting, feel free to insert the word nerd here but I love to listen to people speak.

Today we ate pie for breakfast because Rebecca did it on her blog and I thought “what the hell”. My children thought it was a high holiday and we have so much pie left over from Thanksgiving I’ve decided to eat only the middle. Crusts are for peasants!!!

Did you ever have one of those days where everything is beautiful? Dust on the windows, tree branches stretching across your walls even the cat puke on the floor takes on a certain shape. Okay maybe not the cat puke.

But today is one of those beautiful days. It was the first snow fall. Bella made a snowman out of mud, leaves and the one inch of snow on the ground and it was stunning….

No comments: