Thursday, January 13, 2005

Little Billy Collins

Seven days to Florida!!! Personally I think I should have a little Billy Collins head on the side bar counting down the days till the conference. Oh the things I would do if I was brilliant.

Today the State Of Minnesota called a wind chill advisory because (and I am not lying) it is suppose to get 40 below zero by morning. Seven days, seven days….They’re also said they might cancel school but of course no one is canceling my work. I think my children will be just as warm in a classroom verses driving me absolutely nuts. Okay there is probably more heat expelled driving me crazy but it is a close call.

Today was a full day. I ate sushi. I went to the dentist. I picked up my new reading glasses for the conference and my lover said I looked like a CAT, and cat is not said here in a positive tone. There was also a debate at lunch with our sushi chef about whether I now look part Chinese or not. I am not kidding you!!!!!!

Anyway it is pretty safe to say nobody is getting lucky in our house tonight and I don’t care how bloody cold it is. I like my new glasses….

4 comments:

Radish King said...

I think a little Billy Collins head sounds like the perfect thing for a chilly evening.

early hours of sky said...

Hi Rebecca, I think the invention of poetry bobble heads would be a great idea.

Unknown said...

Here ya go Treez:

Billy

Radish King said...

*snort*