Thursday, August 04, 2005

Honey I'm Home

It does seem like I am the poster girl for “why one does not go off into the woods with a sore throat.” Two trips to the emergency room later and I proud owner of walking pneumonia (btw one does not walk with this—it is more a roll over and gag kind of thing.) However the trip was brilliant. I was right on the water’s edge for four days. We made fire out of driftwood every night and swam till our arms ached during the day.

I have a great many stories but not the energy to write. What foods do you crave when you are sick? Because right now I want an angel to bring me French onion soup and hard bread. I will also take any cold liquid and a straw.

5 comments:

Radish King said...

Glad you're home Sweetpea. I misse dyou! Hope T arrived safely. Take care of yourself. Remember, the best cure for a cold is a stiff drink and a stiff man.

early hours of sky said...

Thank, thank you. I went through my mail today. I adore it. I of course was late but it should get there any day.

gina said...

Hi T! Lovely photos, so glad you're back and with things to show and tell. But feel better, take care of you.

early hours of sky said...

feeling a bit better and I love your new name.

gina said...

Ginza? Rebecca made it.