Sunday, April 27, 2008

After my fourth conversation with my mother this week I decided to look up my horoscope and see if Mars was in retrograde again. Actually after the week I had, I wanted to see if it was possible Mars BLEW UP or some shit like that b/c my universe was definitely wacked.

My parents after 40 some years of marriage, which explains why a lot of poems are DARK, seem to have succeeded in finally killing each other, unfortunately they don’t do well without an audience so they’ve been trying to include us every step of the way.

My brothers, sister and I voted tonight and we are officially all adopted. Thank god I live half way across the United States---though this unlimited phone minute thing is killing me.

My horoscope quoted Carl Jung “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." And that my friends just about sums it up.

3 comments:

Artichoke Heart said...

Gah! You are definitely undergoing some type of cosmic clusterfuck. Things here in SoDak are mostly okay. Am still sending good thoughts/vibes over your way, and Yuki the Cat is bringing you virtual chipmunks!

early hours of sky said...

I will take the good vibes but do I have to keep the chipmunks;)

Oh and I had sushi today at that wonderful place and I still didn't get my spicey tuna.

LifePoemsProject.com said...

Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com