Sunday, January 15, 2006

Charlie if you are going to tag me, you need to wake me first

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: JC Penny gift wrapper, stock boy, green house worker, intake worker for abused children.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Home for the Holidays, Boys on The Side, Peter Pan, Camille Claudel.

Four places you’ve lived: Haiti, Maine, Belgium, England.

Four TV shows you love to watch: 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls and sadly that is about it. I watch both those things with my daughters. I don’t watch much t.v.

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Switzerland, Denmark, Mexico, Nova Scotia

Four websites you visit daily: radish king, dictionary. com, google and posey galore.

Four of your favorite foods: sushi, cheesecake, steamers and spinach

Four places you’d rather be: at a beach on the Atlantic ocean, Paris, Istanbul and Seal Island…this list could go on for about three miles.

Four (POEMS) you can’t live without: Anne Sexton’s Her Kind; Margot Schillip Manifesto; John Colburn’s Burning Up and everything by Paul Celan (don’t make me pick a poem)

Tag: Laurel, Lee and Ali

No comments: