Thursday, November 11, 2004

wheeeeeee......

When you get old you leak. This is a fundamental principle with roofs, cups and yes, women. And if you have ever had children (a 8 pound head) pass through an area where only things the size of a sun flower seeds should flow then you leak in a way that is not becoming any writer.
Why am I sharing this? Because now I have a cold and when I am teaching a class and if I have to sneeze, it is quite possible that I might also wet my pants.
It seems the only area in my life where I CAN do two things in complete unison. I am not the walk and chew gum kind of girl and even in bed I find it best to concentrate on one area at a time, as not to fall over yourself, and loose track of exactly where you've been;)
So out of this dilemma I have found a skill I did not know I had which means there might be other things I can do at the same time.
Laundry and read a book.
Type and watch T.V.
Tie my shoes and talk
The world does seem endless this morning…..

No comments: