Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I woke up this morning walked to the coffee shop and then walked back home in a thunderstorm. This is my favorite kind of day. I wish there were some sort of exercise program that involved natural elements. Today I am going to the gym to swim up stream or jogging between lightening bolts. Yes, I need an element of danger to move my body. I could try the tread mill with a fork and a toaster.

I also read Wallace Stevens this morning, finished my new issue of Poetry and bought a new couch. I think I might even go to the bookstore and call it a perfect day.

6 comments:

Radish King said...

I wish there were some sort of exercise program that involved natural elements.

There are a few of them.
1. Take a walk or run outside.
2. Swim in a large natural body of water.
3. Sex

Radish King said...

p.s.
Sex can also involve unnatural elephants.

early hours of sky said...

now that make me wonder if the elephants will fit on the couch because sex is so much better on a couch verses a bed.

Radish King said...

Depends on the couch.
:p

Emily Lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
early hours of sky said...

hate cars