Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well I did not win the wine but my friend did and I sold her the ticket so I hope that entitles me to a least one good bottle of red. I did however come home with Carmen tickets so I am very happy. I have something to look forward to at the end of April.

I plan to get some reading done today. I have so many beautiful books sitting by my bed. The Academy of American Poets is posting a book a day of the most Ground breaking poetry books. I hate things like this because it shows me how little I have read and I read A LOT but I think I have only about half their list completed.

You know I really need to be independently wealthy so I can get all this poetry and reading done in one lifetime. If the gods aren’t going to give me that I should at least get another life.

2 comments:

C. Dale said...

Amen. Amen! I would really like some more time, but I am sure I would just fill it up as well.

LKD said...

Hello, friend.

I read this poem just now, and it made me think of you and your poetry:

Verse Daily