Saturday, April 23, 2005

Here is my new job

I had breakfast this morning at my favorite Colombian restaurant where they make the best corn pancakes. I read my horoscope and I have to say, I am pretty much there…

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Actress Lara Flynn Boyle was recently accused of acting oddly on a British Airways flight from Los Angeles to London. Witnesses have said nudity and extreme lack of inhibition were involved. When Boyle was confronted by reporters with the rumors, she refused to elaborate, noting simply, "My job is to entertain, and not to explain." I hereby declare that to be both your motto and mantra in the coming week, Leo.

3 comments:

Blair said...

Colombian... unless you were eating something other than Americanized food based on the tasty treats of a third world Latin American country.

Emily Lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
early hours of sky said...

tap, tap, tap, thump

that is me dancing across your table and then falling on my ass

now wasn't that pretty.