Wednesday, April 13, 2005

things which came in the mail

The galleys for the new review, hurray! I will provide a link once it is up.
Calendars by annie finch which has a wonderful book cover.
please dear lord make my book cover pretty
please dear lord give me a book cover


Yesterday was a wonderful writing day. I had forgotten how absolutely
terrifying it is when you can do nothing but write.

Today I had my first art therapy session with a new group of girls.We talked about the strength of the feminine, stereotypes and what it means to be a powerful.

I teach my kids to write daily, paint. I tell them art will save them again and again if they only listen to it. We also talked about shaved heads and the different ways of looking like a girl. I always wanted to shave my head. These classes take on lives of their own, it will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: