Thursday, April 14, 2005

Last night I dreamt I grew a full beard. I do not believe this is a good thing and I have no idea what it means? I have been so tired lately I’ve not remember my dreams at all. Usually I teach in them, sometimes I’m in one of my poems like it is a sculpture and I get to walk around it, move the words with my hands. My favorite dream is the naked hang glider dream but I’m not going to go into much detail about that.;)

The art museum is suppose to call in an hour and give me the dates, please let it be a huge grant that pays the artist lots of money.Sometimes I think I have early Alzheimer’s or brain tumor. I cannot remember anything and my whole body hurts. Do you think it is possible all my energy was in my wisdom teeth?

My love is coming home in ten days then we will dress up, go to the opera and eat beautiful food and drink things that are color of parrots.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Umm, when's the last time you waxed your legs? (wink)

LKD said...

Have you googled dream interpretation? Damn, but there's some interesting stuff out there. The one site suggested that beards in a dream convey the creation of an intimacy barrier, or the creation of identity. Another site said: If you are a woman dreaming that you have a beard, you may be dealing with your own issues of power. You may be using more masculine energy than you would like to or that is necessary.

I'll ask you the same question I asked C Dale regarding his dream. What do you think the dream means? How did you feel in the dream? Did growing the beard feel normal or were you panicked or upset by the growth of facial hair?

I had a dream about a three-legged horse. Supposedly horses are blatant symbols of sex and sexuality in dreams. So, um....yeah. Three-legged. Sigh.

You never said which CS Lewis. Narnia?