Saturday, September 17, 2005

The panel went well yesterday, if you take out that I almost fell out of my chair when I went to sit down, it was pretty darn close to perfect. I am not going to write too much about what happened as not to jinx myself into the next century.

When I returned home I had a rejection note waiting for me which was the best time to get one. If I had blown the panel discussion and then had the note, I would have cried. But “Zen Teresa” showed up and told me it was all part of the process. God I wished “Zen Teresa” lived with me, she only shows up very rarely.

My true crazy self: I had a dream the person I loved dove into a pool and there was a shark in it. I waited by the edge to pull the body out but no one resurfaced. I waited for the blood to tell me it was over but there was no blood. A crowd gathered and nothing happened. No one could give me answers and I was the only one questioning. Then I realized maybe there was a tube leading out of the pool, maybe the body was there, maybe my love was safe but I found nothing, then I woke up.

4 comments:

Wendy Wisner said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

early hours of sky said...

Thanks Wendy

666poetry-finchnot said...

damn / i wish i understood
or knew about the significance
of dreams / what could it mean


i love all the things you've
been writing lately t.

you make me laugh / i especially
like / zen teresa / very funny

i wish my zen twin would show more
often too/ lol

take care of you / let me know
if can figure out what the dream
means / waiting for horror
that never happens / thank goodness
we wake up some times


~ml
~finchyx

early hours of sky said...

Yes thank god we wake up. I am in a very intense dream cycle. I think it b/c I am spending so much time reading and writing.

Hope things are well on your end. Are the kids feeling better?

Any news about the play?