Thursday, February 24, 2005

bad hair

Okay so my confession is I have never, ever watched American Idol until last night. It was only because all these all poets were making a fuss and I felt a bit left out that I turned it on in the first place. And now because my life travels in circles I had my hair cut today and I look like that young Italian guy with curly shoulder length hair, which would be okay EXCEPT I AM NOT A BOY!!!! This is not good. Now do I not only have 30 min. to fill at the reading but I have really bad boy hair.

Oh and the hairstylist was horrific, she cut herself three times and was bleeding on my head then she ended our time together by BLOWIN IN MY EAR which I just have say, if she was trying to pick me up, maybe making me look like the geek from American Idol who almost got kicked off last night was not the way to go.

3 comments:

666poetry-finchnot said...

LOL

Oh and the hairstylist was horrific, she cut herself three times and was bleeding on my head then she ended our time together by BLOWIN IN MY EAR


that is too funny



i wish i had curly hair / i don't know why / just different from my straight hair / /


about american idol / / well this is my first season watching it/ my kids bugged me into it/ which is weird / because i don't watch tv @ the best of times / / but i'm hooked in a disgusted sort of way / / fox network does nothing for me / / the one good thing about fox is they run so many commercials i actually have time to run out side and smoke a half a smoke / the really sad part is who ever is chosen as "american idol" is choosen by a bunch of girls my daughters age / / / well teens /

any ways enough about that - - i'm sure your hair looks great / hope your reading went well tonight / i'm leaving soon for open stage / haven't a clue what i'm gonna read


have a good night t

~jennx

C. Dale said...

OMG, this post just killed me. I feel partly responsible. I am sure your hair looks fine.

early hours of sky said...

Well truth be known, I also hold you somewhat responsible LOL. See what evil happens when you blog