Sunday, February 06, 2005

Helpuful Hint #352

Patty Smith used had these great folders at the conference, she put all her poems in sheet protectors and then she could put her work in order for the reading without having all those loose pages. I really love this idea and it has been very helpful in putting the manuscript together b/c I can change the order and it already looks like a book which helps my brain immensely.

Eduardo Corral in one of his previous posts suggested taping the pages to the walls, and I did try it but my girls took that as a free for all and it took me weeks to get the tape marks off so I am sticking with my sheet protectors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just use a clip. The pages that i throw away, i use as lining in my bird cage! My birds are shitting on my poems! little bastards! LOL.

Unknown said...

oops that was me--jenni