Friday, February 04, 2005

Oh the pretty drinks...

Well I went to my best friend’s bachelorette party tonight. You can tell we are getting old—I’m home before one and I can actually type. She is getting married the day after my reading on the 24th of this month. I was totally freaked out when I saw the invitation because I thought it was the day of my reading. Of course I would be at her wedding but everything had gone to press for the posters and such. I would have really needed to come up with some kick ass excuse.

There is so much to write about right now and I am not sure if I should say anything out loud. It is possible I will be leaving next month to meet C.K Williams, Robert Bly and Heath McHugh when they read for an invent my friend is putting together. She invited me to stay with her and “hang out” with them. I am not sure what I am going to do. It really feels unfair to my family to pack up for another trip but it also feels stupid not to go. I am tossing all this around in my head.

Oh well I really need to get off my ass and work on this book. I haven’t had a rush of poems sine the plane ride home and then I lost them all because my computer was out of reach. I will make time for myself to write this weekend. I will (she says clicking her feet together.)

No comments: